Parents are required to buy all equipment for their children. The club does not supply any equipment.
BOYS EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
1. We ask that you buy either a (1) Yellow Helmet with Blue Visor and Black Face Mask or a (2)White Helmet with White Visor and Black Face Mask Cascade Helmet. No hockey helmets.
2. Lacrosse Shoulder Pads
3. Lacrosse Arm Pads
4. Lacrosse Gloves
5. Lacrosse Rib Pads (recommended for attackmen)
8. Rubber-tipped Cleats
10. Lacrosse stick (see description
1. Bantam sticks must be from 37"-42" long
2. Junior and Senior attack/middie sticks must be 40"-42" long
3. Junior defenseman sticks must be from 43"-60" long
4. Senior defenseman sticks must be no longer than the tip of the player's nose. Players with a longer stick must cut it down. If you have an expensive shaft, replace it with an aluminum one and cut it to the correct length.
During the early season practices it is cold and sometimes rainy. If that is the case, then please layer your child with outer and under layer clothing. We suggest clothing such as:
1. Polypropylene full-sleeve jersey (worn under the equipment).
2. A thin water resistant breathable top
2. Polypropylene long under shorts.
3. Water resistent running warm up pants